Services and solutions
- Engineering design: Project engineering and concept design; detailed design; procurement and construction specifications; factory/workshop quality control.
- Multidiscipline services construction: Multidiscipline services engineering and construction for water, sewer, fire, power, and communications including power generation and water treatment installation.
- Building installation and complexing: Shipping, land transport, unloading, tie-down,complexing, equipment installation and commissioning of all modular buildings.
- Ancillary facility installation: Supply and installation of other facilities such as fencing, landscaping, carparks, sports courts, etc.
- Large, complex commercial and industrial buildings: Commercial and industrial fitouts and refurbishments commercial construction; workshops; warehouses.
- Modular accommodation and central facilities supply: Design and supply of modular and transportable units for accommodation developments; turnkey mining camps and villages; fly/exploration camp rental; multi-storey accommodation blocks.
- Fabricated steel supply: Design, supply and installation of fabricated steel structures and process modules.
- Major project management: Project scoping; capex and opex financial modelling; procurement strategy; market engagement; risk management; long-lead procurement; project controls; management and quality systems.
- Corporate advisory: Project and corporate structuring; team structure; leadership coaching; real estate consulting; leasing; joint ventures; capital raising; structured project finance and Initial Public Offerings.
- Asset management: Facility maintenance management and systems; asset management; hospitality operations; due diligence.
Services and solutions
One of the growing areas for business for Unison is the provision of medical infrastructure solutions across the South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Unison has partnered with some of the world's best specialists to provide a total healthcare solution:
- MJ Medical and Angali Global from the United Kingdom for medical equipment planning, procurement, installation and maintenance.
- BDP architects, headquartered in London, for specialist medical architecture and planning.
- Mott MacDonald from the United Kingdom who have experience in providing complete engineering consulting services in medical environments.